Friday, March 12, 2010

Sky Painting

I am the Sky, So Bright and so Blue,
My canopy covers the Grass, the Trees, and Dew.
I fill my canvas with Clouds by day, and stars by night,
The Shooting star is seen, and the Eagle soaring high.

But you, My Love, Illumine the sky Ever so Bright,
You fill my painting and dazzle my sight.
Your Love is as the Sun, Burning yet not consuming,
Your Rays sink deep into my Soul
And Warms my Heart with Love untold.

I watch You all of the day, and smile as you move on,
But grow sad, as I see you slip away, Then you are gone.
I wonder, Oh where are you my Love, my Dove, My light,
My canvas now filled with night.

Then I see it, the twinkle of the stars,
as though they are winking at me from afar.
The moon I see illumined by your Rays,
Reminds me I was lost in Days.
The night Sky too has beauty up above.
I see it now, as I am filled with Your Love.

MFL

1 comment: